SuPER-W (Sustainable Product, Energy and Resource Recovery from Wastewater)
is the "European Joint Doctorate" program for highly motivated young scientists focused on energy production and wastewater collection.
The project is focused on acquiring a total of fifteen excellent students from all over the world for doctoral studies and joint research at top European universities and UCT Prague confirms its strong position among the best research universities in Europe.
The main topic of SuPER-W
- Changing the view of wastewater - from disposal to use
- Obtaining energy and raw materials from wastewater
- Use of treated wastewater as a further source of water
- Integration of sustainability and life cycle analysis into assessment tools in the area of wastewater treatment
- Assistance in identifying regulatory economic and technical barriers to the deployment and use of new technologies