+420 220 443 143 (lab)
+ 420 220 445 225 (office)
|Fax:||+420 220 444 305|
- 2011-2017: Joint doctorate at UCT Prague (Faculty of Environmental Technology, Department of Water Technology and Environmental Engineering) and Universiteit Gent (Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Department of Biosystem Engineering); PhD thesis: "Microaeration for biogas desulfurization – experimental and simulation study of various reactor types"
- 2008-2011: UCT Prague, Faculty of Environmental Technology, Department of Water Technology and Environmental Engineering; Master Thesis: "Separation of fluoride from water sample"
- 2005-2008: UCT Prague, Faculty of Environmental Technology, Bachelor Thesis: "Presence of free fluoride anion in water and its determination"
- SuPER-W: Sustainable Product, Energy and Resource Recovery from Wastewater, 2016-2020, The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action - European joint doctorate. Project manager at UCT Prague
- REEF-2W: Increased renewable energy and energy efficiency by integrating, combining and empowering urban wastewater and organic waste management systems, 2017-2020, EU – INTERREG. Project member at UCT Prague
- REPARES: Research platform on antibiotic resistance spread through wastewater treatment plants, 2019-2022, H2020 Widespread. Project manager at UCT Prague
- 2018 - the best poster award: Conference Wastewater 2018, Award for young scientists (under 33)
- 2016 - 2nd place in the presentation of Full-scale operational results; Conference Wastewater 2016, section: Full-scale operational results; Award for young scientists (under 33)
- 2016 - Special Price of Czech Chemical Society; Jean-Marie Lehn Price in Chemistry
- 2015 - Josef Hlávka´s Award; Award for the best students of public universities in Prague and Brno and talented young workers of Czech Academy of Sciences
- 2014 - Dean´s award; The first place in the publication activity of the Faculty of Environmental Technology for 2014
- 2010 - 1st place in Student Scientific Conference; Faculty of Environmental Technology, section: Water Technology
Other area of interest
- collaboration in the creation of the department website
- 2013: University of South Florida, Tampa (internship)
- 2012: project for Veolia Voda Czech Republic, OJSC (Assessment of microaeration implementation to increase the efficiency of biogas utilization at wastewater treatment plants of Veolia Voda)
- 2012: EIP, Erasmus Intensive Programme "Pollution in Europe" (Estonia)
- 2009: Politecnico di Milano, Italy (Erasmus program)
- Pokorna-Krayzelova L., Vejmelková D., Selan L., Jenicek P., Volcke E.I.P., Bartacek J. (2018): „Final products and kinetics of biochemical and chemical sulfide oxidation under microaerobic conditions”. Water Science and Technology 78 (9): 1916-1924. DOI: 10.2166/wst.2018.485
- Pokorna-Krayzelova L., Bartacek J., Theuri S.N., Segura Gonzales C.A., Prochazka J., Volcke E.I.P., Jenicek P. 2018: Microaeration through a biomembrane for biogas desulfurization: lab-scale and pilot-scale experiences. Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology. DOI: 10.1039/c8ew00232k
- Pokorná-Krayzelová, L., Bartáček, J., Vejmelkova, D., Alvarez, A.A., Slukova, P., Prochazka, J., Volcke, E.I.P., Jeníček, P. (2017) “The use of a silicone-based biomembrane for microaerobic H2S removal from biogas.” Separation and Purification Technology 189, pages 145-152.
- Pokorná-Krayzelová, L., Mampaey, K.E., Vannecke, T.P.W., Bartáček, J., Jeníček, P., Volcke, E.I.P. (2017) “Model-based optimization of microaeration for biogas desulfurization in UASB reactors.” Biochemical Engineering Journal 125, pages 171-179.
- P. Jeníček, J. Horejš, L. Pokorná-Krayzelová, J. Bindzar, J. Bartáček. Simple biogas desulfurization by microaeration – Full scale experience. Anaerobe 46, pages 41-45.
- Krayzelova, L., Bartacek, J., Díaz, I., Jeison, D., Volcke, E.I.P., Jenicek, P. (2015). "Microaeration for hydrogen sulfide removal during anaerobic treatment: a review." Reviews in Environmental Science and Bio/Technology 14(4): 703-725.
- Krayzelova, L., Bartacek, J., Kolesarova, N., Jenicek, P. (2014). "Microaeration for hydrogen sulfide removal in UASB reactor." Bioresource Technology 172(0): 297-302.
- Krayzelova, L., Lynn, T.J., Banihani, Q., Bartacek, J., Jenicek, P., Ergas, S.J. (2014). "A Tire-Sulfur Hybrid Adsorption Denitrification (T-SHAD) process for decentralized wastewater treatment." Water Research 61(0): 191-199.
- Jenicek, P., Celis, C.A., Krayzelova, L., Anferova N., Pokorna, D. (2014) Improving products of anaerobic sludge digestion by microaeration. Water Science & Technology, 69 (4) 803-809.