+420 220 443 717
|Fax:||+420 220 444 305|
Since 2011, I have intensively devoted myself to removing sulfide from biogas using microaeration, both in terms of technology and detailed study of the microbial community and using mathematical modeling and process control. I am currently engaged in mathematical modeling in water management, process control, and digitization. Furthermore, the potential use of electrochemistry in water management and the form of metal in waters and the environment.
- REPARES: Research platform on antibiotic resistance spread through wastewater treatment plants, 2019-2022, H2020 Widespread. Project manager at UCT Prague, Dissemination coordinator, webmaster
- ARGTech: Technology for the removal of antibiotic resistance from sewage sludge applied in agriculture, 2020-2023, Project management at UCT Prague, webmaster
- WaterScan Toolbox: Use of cloud-computing and predictive analysis of wastewater to reduce emissions to the aquatic ecosystem, 2020-2023, Project management at UCT Prague, webmaster
- SuPER-W: Sustainable Product, Energy and Resource Recovery from Wastewater, 2016-2020, The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Action - European joint doctorate. Project manager at UCT Prague
- REEF-2W: Increased renewable energy and energy efficiency by integrating, combining, and empowering urban wastewater and organic waste management systems, 2017-2020, EU – INTERREG. Project member at UCT Prague
- 2018 - the best poster award: Conference Wastewater 2018, Award for young scientists (under 33)
- 2016 - 2nd place in the presentation of Full-scale operational results; Conference Wastewater 2016, section: Full-scale operational results; Award for young scientists (under 33)
- 2016 - Special Price of Czech Chemical Society; Jean-Marie Lehn Price in Chemistry
- 2015 - Josef Hlávka´s Award; Award for the best students of public universities in Prague and Brno and talented young workers of Czech Academy of Sciences
- 2014 - Dean´s award; The first place in the publication activity of the Faculty of Environmental Technology for 2014
- 2010 - 1st place in Student Scientific Conference; Faculty of Environmental Technology, section: Water Technology
Another area of interest
- Since 2023 member of Academic Senate VŠCHT Praha
- Member of HR Award steering committee, VŠCHT Praha
- Department and Faculty website, Facebook, and Instagram, Member of FTOP PR group
- 2013: the University of South Florida, Tampa (internship)
- 2012: project for Veolia Voda Czech Republic, OJSC (Assessment of microaeration implementation to increase the efficiency of biogas utilization at wastewater treatment plants of Veolia Voda)
- 2012: EIP, Erasmus Intensive Programme "Pollution in Europe" (Estonia)
- 2009: Politecnico di Milano, Italy (Erasmus program)
- 2011-2017: Joint doctorate at UCT Prague (Faculty of Environmental Technology, Department of Water Technology and Environmental Engineering) and Universiteit Gent (Faculty of Bioscience Engineering, Department of Biosystem Engineering); PhD thesis: "Microaeration for biogas desulfurization – experimental and simulation study of various reactor types"
- 2008-2011: UCT Prague, Faculty of Environmental Technology, Department of Water Technology and Environmental Engineering; Master Thesis: "Separation of fluoride from water sample"
- 2005-2008: UCT Prague, Faculty of Environmental Technology, Bachelor Thesis: "Presence of free fluoride anion in water and its determination"
- Andreides, M.; Pokorná-Krayzelová, L.; Bartáček, J.; Jeníček, P. Biological H2S removal from gasses. Book chapter In Environmental Technologies to Treat Sulfur Pollution, 2nd ed.; Lens, P. N., Eds.; IWA Publishing: London, 2020; pp 345–365.
- Andreides, M.; Pokorná-Krayzelová, L.; Bartáčková, J.; Bartáček, J., 2021. Stirring-based control strategy for microaerobic H2S removal in sequencing batch anaerobic digesters. Fuel 306. 10.1016/j.fuel.2021.121696
- Andreides M, Pokorná-Krayzelová L, Říhová Ambrožová J, Volcke EIP, Bartáček J. Key parameters influencing hydrogen sulfide removal in microaerobic sequencing batch reactor. Biochemical Engineering Journal. 2021;168.
- Pokorna-Krayzelova L., Vejmelková D., Selan L., Jenicek P., Volcke E.I.P., Bartacek J. (2018): „Final products and kinetics of biochemical and chemical sulfide oxidation under microaerobic conditions”. Water Science and Technology 78 (9): 1916-1924. DOI: 10.2166/wst.2018.485
- Pokorna-Krayzelova L., Bartacek J., Theuri S.N., Segura Gonzales C.A., Prochazka J., Volcke E.I.P., Jenicek P. 2018: Microaeration through a biomembrane for biogas desulfurization: lab-scale and pilot-scale experiences. Environmental Science: Water Research & Technology. DOI: 10.1039/c8ew00232k
- Pokorná-Krayzelová, L., Bartáček, J., Vejmelkova, D., Alvarez, A.A., Slukova, P., Prochazka, J., Volcke, E.I.P., Jeníček, P. (2017) “The use of a silicone-based biomembrane for microaerobic H2S removal from biogas.” Separation and Purification Technology 189, pages 145-152.
- Pokorná-Krayzelová, L., Mampaey, K.E., Vannecke, T.P.W., Bartáček, J., Jeníček, P., Volcke, E.I.P. (2017) “Model-based optimization of microaeration for biogas desulfurization in UASB reactors.” Biochemical Engineering Journal 125, pages 171-179.
- P. Jeníček, J. Horejš, L. Pokorná-Krayzelová, J. Bindzar, J. Bartáček. Simple biogas desulfurization by microaeration – Full scale experience. Anaerobe 46, pages 41-45.
- Krayzelova, L., Bartacek, J., Díaz, I., Jeison, D., Volcke, E.I.P., Jenicek, P. (2015). "Microaeration for hydrogen sulfide removal during anaerobic treatment: a review." Reviews in Environmental Science and Bio/Technology 14(4): 703-725.
- Krayzelova, L., Bartacek, J., Kolesarova, N., Jenicek, P. (2014). "Microaeration for hydrogen sulfide removal in UASB reactor." Bioresource Technology 172(0): 297-302.
- Krayzelova, L., Lynn, T.J., Banihani, Q., Bartacek, J., Jenicek, P., Ergas, S.J. (2014). "A Tire-Sulfur Hybrid Adsorption Denitrification (T-SHAD) process for decentralized wastewater treatment." Water Research 61(0): 191-199.
- Jenicek, P., Celis, C.A., Krayzelova, L., Anferova N., Pokorna, D. (2014) Improving products of anaerobic sludge digestion by microaeration. Water Science & Technology, 69 (4) 803-809.