|Phone:||+420 220 443 157|
|Room:||B 118, B 135|
|Fax.:||+420 220 444305|
- 1993 - 1999 Master´s studies at University of J. E. Purkyně in Ústí nad Labem, Faculty of Environment
- 1999 - 2006 PhD studies at ICT Prague, specialisation Applied regional ecology, diploma thesis on Technological modifications of sludge treatment processes enhancing the product
Occupation and employer:
- 2002 - now: shift chemist of Fire brigade of the Prague capital city
- 2007 - now: researcher at Department of Water technology and Environmental engineering at ICT Prague
- Besides Participation on teaching at the Department he also deals with developing and constructing laboratory models of treatment processes and technical safety of anaerobic technology laboratories.
- Use of biomembrane for biochemical removal of H2S from biogas. (TA03021314) Technology Agency of the Czech Republic. 2013-2015.
- Dolejš, P., Varga, Z., Luza, B., Pícha, A., Jeníček, P., Bartáček. J. (2019). "Maximizing energy recovery from wastewater via bioflocculation-enhanced primary treatment: A pilot-scale study." Environmental Technology: 1-30.
- Jenicek, P., Celis, C., Picha, A., Pokorna, D., 2013. Influence of Raw Sludge Quality on the Efficiency of Microaerobic Sulfide Removal during Anaerobic Digestion of Sewage Sludge; Journal of Residuals Science & Technology 10 (1), 11-16.