Biotic transformation of selected pharmaceutical substances II.
The aim of this work will be characterization of biodegradation of selected pharmaceutical substances based on standard tests of biological degradability according to standards ČSN ISO 10707, ČSN ISO 14593 a ČSN EN ISO 9888. For substances with problematical biological degradation will be tested effect of adaptation of microorganisms on these substrates. We will take into account formation of metabolic intermediates.
- Master’s programme at UCT Prague, FTOP, Department of Water Technology and Environmental Engineering, graduated in 2015, diploma thesis: „Biological degradation of selected pharmaceutical substances“
- Bachelor’s programme at UCP Prague, study program Specialization in pedagogy, graduated in 2014, bachelor thesis: „Development of self-concept“
- Bachelor’s programme at UCP Prague, FCHT, Department of polymers, graduated 2012, bachelor thesis: „Evaluation of the quality of natural rubber“
- High school: Masaryk Secondary School of Chemistry, graduated 2008
Participation on teaching
- Water Analysis - Laboratory