|Phone.:||+420 220 445 127|
|Fax:||+420 220 444 305|
- 1998 – 2002 master's degree study, University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague, Faculty of Environmental Technology, Department of Water Technology and Environmental Engineering, field of study: Water Technology
- 2002 – 2006 Ph.D. study, University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague, Faculty of Environmental Technology, Department of Water Technology and Environmental Engineering, thesis: Application of fluorescence in situ hybridization for study of nitrifying population for wastewater treatment
- 2003 – 2010 research worker, Institute of Microbiology of the ASCR p.r.i., Laboratory of Molcecular Genetics of Bacteria (part-time employee)
- 2005 – 2015 research worker, T. G. Masaryk Water Research Institute, p.r.i., Department of Water Microbiology
- from June 2015 research worker, University of Chemistry and Technology in Prague, Faculty of Environmental Technology, Department of Water Technology and Environmental Engineering (part-time employee)
She participates in project concerning verification of technological parameters of secondary settling tanks and sludges for mathematical modeling and in preparation of projects related to wastewater reuse.
Other interests: fluorescence in situ hybridization, chemical analysis of sludges and wastewaters
- TH03030080 Recycling of Waste Water for Use in Water Management of Future Cities, Solution Time 2018 - 2020.
- Verification of technological parameters of secondary settling tanks and sludges for mathematical modeling at WWTP Prague, 07/16 – 09/18 (contractual cooperation with Czech Technical University in Prague)
- MPO FR-TI4/254 – Kontejnerová technologie pro čištění průmyslových odpadních vod (Container technology for the treatment of industrial wastewaters), 2012 – 2015
- Lab in Water Technology
- course Athens
- Benáková, A., Johanidesová, I., Kelbich, P., Pospíšil, V., Wanner, J. (2018): The increase of process stability in removing ammonia nitrogen from wastewater. Water Science and Technology 77 (6), pp 1483-1492. Available Online 20 March 2018, wst2018135; DOI: 10.2166/wst.2018.135
- Wanner, J.; Ruzickova, I.; Benakova, A.: Filamentous microorganisms in activated sludge process. 2017. 6th International Symposium on Biosorption and Biodegradation /Bioremediation (BioBio) Location: Prague, Czech Republic. 25-29. 6. Pp: 55-59
- Benáková, A. and Wanner, J. (2013). Application of fluorescence in situ hybridization for the study and characterization of nitrifying bacteria in nitrifying/denitrifying wastewater treatment plants. Environ. Tech., 34(16), 2415-2422, ISSN: 1479-487X, DOI:10.1080/21622515.2013.770564, IF: 1,606.
- Jobbágy, A., Tardy, G. M., Palko,´ Gy., Benáková , A., Krhutková, O., Wanner, J. (2008). Savings with upgraded performance through improved activated sludge denitrification in the combined activated sludge-biofilter system of the Southpest Wastewater Treatment Plant. Wat. Sci. Tech., 57(8), 1287-93. ISSN: 0273-1223, DOI: 10.2166/wst.2008.232, IF 1,122.
- Krhutková, O., Novák, L. , Pachmanová, L. , Benáková, A. , Wanner, J., Kos, M. (2006). In situ bioaugmentation of nitrification in the regeneration zone: practical application and experiences at full-scale plants. Water Sci. Tech., 53(12), 39-46., ISSN: 0273-1223, DOI: 10.2166/wst.2006.404, IF 1,122.
- Pečenka M., Peterková E., Čiháková P., Janda V., Wanner J., Benáková A., Nováková Z., Srb M. (2018). Tertiary treated effluent of municipal waste water treatment plants as an alternative water source for use in smart cities. ICETI 2018, 2nd International Conference on Environmental Technology and Innovations, 21. 11. – 22. 11. 2018, Prague, Czech Republic, 108 – 118, ISBN 978-80-7592-034-8 (on-line version).