Comparison of anaerobic digestion products in mesophilic and thermophilic conditions
Within the PhD project we will study operation of anaerobic digestors run in both mesophilic and thermophilic conditions. Mainly the intention is to identify the criteria for applying the anaerobic digestion regime at definite operational conditions.
Other area of interest
- Anaerobic wastewater treatment
- Aerobic wastewater treatment
- Membrane separation technologies
- Tertiary wastewater treatment
- October, 2016 - present: ICT Prague, FTOP, Department of Water technology and environmental engineering, PhD Student.
- October, 2009 – July, 2011 – TUHH, Germany; AAU, Denmark; AU, Portugal, Joint European Master program in Environmental Studies, Master thesis: «Anaerobicacidification of cheese-whey in the MBBR reactor».
- September, 2008 – June, 2009 – BNTU, the Faculty of Power Building, the Department of Water Supply and Sewage Systems, Master Degree of Civil Engineering; Master thesis: «Selection and calculation of equipment for the activated sludge mixing in the denitrification basin of wastewater treatment plant».
- September, 2003 – June, 2008 – BNTU, the Faculty of Power Building, the Department of Water Supply and Sewage Systems, Diploma Specialist of Engineering Sciences; Diploma thesis: «Water supply and wastewater removal of health center with water consumption of 70m3/24 hours».
- April, 2015 – September, 2016 – Head of Technical Office at the Unitary Enterprise “Minskvodokanal”, Minsk, Belarus.
- August, 2013 – March, 2015 – Deputy Head at the Unitary Enterprise “Minskvodokanal”, Minsk Wastewater Treatment Plant, Minsk, Belarus.
- February, 2012 – July, 2013 – Chief Process Engineer at the Unitary Enterprise “Minskvodokanal”, Minsk Wastewater Treatment Plant, Minsk, Belarus.
Participation on teaching
- 2015-2016 BNTU, Minsk, Automation in water supply and sewer systems
- Lanko, I., Anufryeu, U. Optimisation of processes of biological sewage treatment with the removal of nitrogen constituents for the purpose of energy consumption minimisation (in russian). The 1st Eastern European Regional Young Water Professionals Conference IWA. The conference proceedings /Minsk, Belarus 21-22 May 2009, P. 60-63.