Selection of technologies suitable for reuse of waste waters
Today, treated waste water is not considered as waste but it is possible to use it as a source in many areas. The quality of treated water from individual technological processes differs and so do the requirements for its reuse in different fields.
The thesis deals with the evaluation of technologies for the final treatment of waste waters aiming to decrease organic pollution. The work also deals with disinfection methods of waste waters and safety measures for transport, accumulation and further use of treated waste waters.
- High school: Gymnázium in Ústí nad Orlicí, graduated in 2007
- Bachelor studies: ICT Prague, specialisation Chemistry and technology of environmental protection, bachelor thesis defended in 2011
- Master´s studies: ICT Prague, specialisation Water technology, defended diploma thesis in 2013
Participation on teaching
- N217020 Laboratory practice of water analysis
- Benáková, A., Johanidesová, I., Kelbich, P., Pospíšil, V., Wanner, J. (2018): The increase of process stability in removing ammonia nitrogen from wastewater. Water Science and Technology 77 (6), pp 1483-1492. Available Online 20 March 2018, wst2018135; DOI: 10.2166/wst.2018.135